Thursday, March 11, 2010

Communication is the Key!

12 years of marriage is a long time. In that 12 years we have found many new ways of communication. We are so good that sometimes it just takes a look to get the point across. Despite all those face to face or face to phone methods we always return to our roots.....chatting on the computer.

Many people don't know that Steve and I met on the internet.....back before it was cool I might add. We are great communicators on the computer. Short sentances apparently much easier for us! Kind of like Haiku. We are the Haiku communicators!

Jennifer

he is gone!
can I buy this book?
8:44pmSteve
that didn't take long
8:45pmJennifer
he pretty much passed out
lol
8:47pmJennifer
never mind the recipes don't sound very healthy
I'll find something better
8:47pmSteve
ok
8:48pmJennifer
I can come up with something better and more healthy
really'------hotdog casserole
ick
8:48pmSteve
and then sell it as ebook
8:49pmJennifer
yep
:)
lol
actually I was more worried about saving us time and money
8:50pmSteve
save time and money while making money... love it
genius
8:51pmJennifer
google it
everyone has done an ebook on cheap menu planning
8:52pmSteve
but you do it better ... everybody has done something. How can you do it better
8:53pmJennifer
well start investigating it boss
8:54pmJennifer
maybe we should plant a few things this year
like tomatoes, jalepenos and onions to make our own salsa
8:56pmSteve
now you are talking my language.. salsa
8:57pmJennifer
I also saw a recipe on how to grind your own corn to make your own chips
just kidding
:)
8:57pmSteve
and then we can sell it
8:59pmJennifer
maybe you should go and get another job and I can stay home and write my ebook
lol
9:00pmSteve
now that is funny... write on your laptop at work on your breaks
9:01pmJennifer
now you are funny.......i don't even get to pee at work
breaks where in the hell do you think I have time for breaks
9:02pmSteve
are you printing
9:02pmJennifer
no the neighbor
yes I am printing you dork
9:02pmSteve
i am impressed
9:02pmJennifer
that I can press print
or that it worked from upstairs
9:03pmSteve
it worked from upstairs and that you can press a button
only on a mac.. gotta love them
9:03pmJennifer
keep it up and I'll show you button pressing
9:05pmSteve
hehe
9:20pmJennifer
could I go down to a .7
9:22pmSteve
sure if we win the lotto
9:28pmJennifer
plan on making pizza tomorrow night
we will make soup on saturday
9:29pmSteve
what kind of pizza.. cheese and pep
what time do you work to? 5pm
9:30pmJennifer
in theory

No comments: