Monday, November 10, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Scrap Diner is holding their 2nd Annual 7 Course Crop this week. It is a 7 day crop to get you ready for the upcoming holidays. I am feeling better just in time. Last week I wouldn't have been able to participate due to the plague. See if I ever get a flu shot again. I think not!

This project was to recycle something you already had. I turned this neat little Maya Road lunch box into a gift box. I made this fantastic bow out of scraps (10 in pcs and 5 in pcs sewen together and manipulated into a bow with lots of hot glue - I am missing a few fingerprints after a few glue gun attacks).

Paper folding - I folded this American Crafts cardstock into a box lid. I made a coordinating bottom for it but you can't see it in the picture. I cut it 1/2in smaller so it would fit snuggly inside.

Tag gift card holders. BoBunny paper.

I made two sizes to accomodate the gift card or the gift card and holder!

Family Christmas House. This was a several day project. I had lots of help from Cole and Steve!

12 Gift tags - used a little of everything on here!

Ornaments. I used acrylic ornaments covered them with Paper Salon paper and embellished. I love these girly ornaments.

No comments: