Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll spare you......

the gory details and pictures from this week long plague that I have. Seems that if you ingnore your "cold/sinus pain/ear pain" long enough it turns into a major sinus infections, ear infection and pneumonia. It wouldn't be so bad but I have had a fever since Monday, a cough that would make a 40 year smoker flinch, and exhaustion beyond belief. So much for the flu shot! The Dr said to just stop playing kissy face with my sick husband. No problem. He doesn't want anywhere near me at the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Kiddo-take care of yourself! That stuff has been very nasty and people seem to think they're over it and it comes back. Hugs to my wicked step-daughter!!!

Kimmiesmom said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!! Oh yeah and get better so you can come back to work, complaining about you know who isn't nearly as fun without you!!!!

HUGS!!!!!!