Sunday, August 17, 2008

Halloween Project

Hello everyone. Looks like I have turned into a weekend blogger! We were so busy this week that I had little time to blog. Plus it was a boring week.  Cole got a letter in the mail this week letting him know that school starts Sept 2. He will go M-Th. We are still not sure who his teacher is but he is getting excited. He got new shoes yesterday. Now all we need is to get new jeans (his all have the knees out of them). 

On the scrapping scene I have been working on Holiday cards (Halloween, Turkey day and Xmas). Cole and I made a Haunted House using some yummy paper made by Glitz that I received in a RAK prize from Scrap Diner

I am not sure what is on the agenda today. Maybe I will protest and sit inside and scrap all day!

Haunted House (by Cole and Jenny)



No comments: