Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mojo

Well my mojo seems to be in high gear. I want to create. We are working on the house but we are doing stuff that I am really no help. Crown Moulding. For those of you who know me realize that would be too hard for me. It takes math and planning. I am more of a fly by the seat of your pants kind of gal. This is evidenced by my scrapping. We had a discussion over at The Diner about glue and go layouts. This is all I do. I see something that inspires me and start with the glue. It may be another layout, a color, a picture or a really cool embellishment.

It cooled off here today but I think tomorrow we may be back to 90. Cole was up coughing last night. Darn allergies. He wants to be outside all the time. We let him but then we pay the price. Speaking of outside there goes my neighbor jogging her skinny self by. She sees me in here and waves. You would think she would pick me up some morning and make me skinny!

Well off to work. Have a good day all.


No comments: