Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazy Days

I worked with Miss Maddy last night so I got to sleep today. Cole and Daddy went grocery store. I guess it was an adventure. Somebody forgets that No means NO! He got him home and the poor kiddo took at 4 hour nap. He must have needed it. It has been storming and raining on and off here today. I think the rest of the week is supposed to be similar.

We are really working on the house. More trim work going on upstairs. I am planning on painting some more in Cole's room, the upstairs hallway and the entryway this week. Steve is working on chair rails and crown moulding.

I found some new papers from Me & My Big Ideas. Love the shiny stuff. You can't really tell in the photos but the patterned paper has a glossy finish.

Enjoy and thanks for checking in.



No comments: