Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Huge Grocery Shopping Day




Yay! I have the day off. We really need to hit the grocery stores. I am working on a list right now. It's going to be a big trip today. I almost talked myself out of going and instead playing hooky. But my more level headed hubby changed my mind. He believes she should eat for the next month......so grocery shopping it is.

BTW.....I was going to play hooky to go to a Free Day at the Museum of Science and Industy......but there will be other days.

Museum of Science and Industry

Field Museum


Ok...Enough talk about playing......on to domestic duties......

Monday: Turkey Meatloaf and Mashed Taters

Tuesday: Mexican Deep Dish Pizza

Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner (pancakes, eggs, turkey sausage links)

Thursday: Shepard's Pie

Friday: Homemade Pizza (BBQ Chicken)

Saturday: Chili (it's going to be a rainy chilly kind of day)

No comments: