Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nurturing Man



Yes I would love to stay home with my child. I feel I miss so much. I envisioned myself going to school field trips, bake sales and volunteering in the school cafeteria. Things just didn't work out that way. Steve lost his job and decided to stay home and make his own way in the world. He has done an awesome job making a business. We decided as a couple I would go back to work and provide insurance for the two of us. We then expanded to the three of us. While I am sad that I have never gotten to stay home with my son I am happy that he has had the opportunity to be raised by a very nurturing man. A man who did not have a nurturing father to look up too. I am thankful he will have such an amazing example in which he can pull from if he becomes a father.

Proverbs 4:1 Listen my sons, to a father's instructions; pay attention and gain understanding.
This post linked to Chatting at the Sky (my first :) ) Tuesdays Unwrapped.

written on Tuesday posted on Wednesday - dang migraines!

love,
jen

No comments: