Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho. It's Back to Work I Go

Good morning! It has been a busy am around here. Up and at em. 2 loads of laundry done and the downstairs bathroom cleaned. I have to clean that one daily (those of you with little boys will understand). We are supposed to get some snow sometime later this week. I would rather not. I was posting on The Last Call site that I was hoping that I would wake up tomorrow and it would be 80 and tropical! A girl can dream can't she. Well off to see what is going on in the blogging world. Did you see my scrapping mojo returned!!!!! I have some new kits coming and like a kid a Christmas I will be waiting impatiently for the postman to arrive :)

On the diet front. I am gagging down some low sugar oatmeal (I don't think I will ever love the stuff) and an apple for breakfast. I took a salad with turkey and some fruit for lunch, crackers and cheese and yogurt for snack. That should save me some money and some points! Back to my wonderful oatmeal :( Have a good day folks.

No comments: