Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Traditions

We started decorating for Christmas on Thanksgiving. It is a tradition that Steve and I started when we were first married. Mostly it has to do with the fact that I always have to work Thanksgiving Friday. I love our front room tree. This year we added a tree in the playroom. I still have the hall tree and the dining room tree to finish as well as the staircase garland and the outside lights and tree on the porch (Steve's job). Cole was pretty sure Santa was coming last night. Poor little guy. I may go and get one of his gifts and put it under the tree with a threatening note about being good for the next 30 days! Hmmmmmmm wonder if that would work? I will post more as it goes up. Enjoy.

Front room tree

Playroom tree and fireplace

finally a finish fireplace!

No comments: