Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

As Thanksgiving weekend comes to a close I have been scrapping Thankful layouts and reflecting on the past year. I realized that The Kennedy's have a million things to be thankful for. I won't sit here and name them all for you because I am many of them are the same as yours. However with the state of the world these days I can say that we are truely blessed with a safe community, stable jobs, financial stability, health, education, friends and family. We are so thankful for you all. May you think about your blessings daily and give thanks for them!
Love,
Jen
I am also thankful that I am sitting here eating the last of the pumpkin pie :)



Bountiful table!

It's A Blessing : the turkey turned out!

Christmas wreath (Cole called it the bunny wreath due to the "ears")

No comments: