Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally Scrapping Disney

I have finally started scrapping our trip to Disney. I am not going in any order just randomly picking pictures and papers. I got this new line from Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine. Love all the bright bold colors. I am also falling in love with Bazzill cardstock. I never really thought it mattered but it is such superior quality. So easy to work with, strong and bold colors. It is supposed to warm up a little today here. May storm this afternoon. Hopefully Steve will remember to close the windows this time. TFL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole

Where was Gramma when you met Buzz? Was I sleeping? Grandad and I enjoyed our vacation in Florida with you and your mommy and daddy! We will go again some year. Love Gramma

Jenny said...

You and Grandad were on that Stitch alien show/experience/ride. We were hanging out waiting for you to get done. We are ready to go back now. Pack your bags