Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Almost June

and it feels like November? I really don't know what I am complaining for. Soon it will be super hot and gross and I will be wishing for November weather. We had a great trip to MO this weekend. It is so nice to spend time with my family and provide Cole with some normalacy.Congratulations to my Grandparents on their 60th wedding anniversary! What an inspiration. I also got my baby fix and got to snuggle my "little" nephews and cousin. Everyone is growing so fast. The next time we get to see them they will be even bigger. I feel like we miss so much out here. We are discussing moving that way in the future. Right now is not the time to be pulling up tent steaks and starting a new anything. Maybe when the economy settles down. Here are some pics from the weekend. TFL.



No comments: