Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Inspired

I was surfing the net (Scrap-Diner) and came across my online friends blog address. I visited and was completely inspired. She and her husband have made at 100 Things To Do list. It is a list of 100 things they would like to accomplish before they make a celestial dischage. I may actually have to make my list and have Steve make one. It would be very entertaining to put the lists up here (or scrap them and frame them would be even more fun).

We headed out last night to run errands. Hit Menards for grass seed and fertilizer. Staples looking for storage for me. Joann's for scrappy stuff (found AC ribbons for 1.00 for 4ft). Pizza Hut for dinner (Cole at pizza and didn't die!). WalMart to pick up pictures (more ribbon for .45).

I have a couple of scrap projects I want to complete tonight but it will have to wait until after work. Also need to hit the gym. Ghost Hunter's is also on tonight. Speaking of work I really need to go and get ready now.

BTW. This photo of our princess has always cracked me up. I think I will frame it and give it to her for her Bday in June.

2 comments:

The Duffs said...

I love that picture. I think it's one of my favorites from our wedding. I'm sure Jeff and I were feeling the same way by the end of the night! :)

Unknown said...

Love that lo and the pp and the colors with the crown! Man, I need a trip to Joann's too!