Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I love Saturdays! I have no plans to get out of my pj's. Cole loves these days also. He begged to put on clean jammies after his bath instead of getting dressed. I have spent the day cleaning, munching and scrapping. After this post I am going to add napping to that list :)

Created for: Fun :)
Supplies: MM,RM, Bazzill, AC, Zva, Glitz, SU

Created For: Fun :)
Supplies: PP, Hambly, MM, Thickers


Created For: Card Patterns
Supplies: Graphic 45, SEI,
Stamps: Hot Potato and Printworks

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely pages!

dstandard said...

Great take - thanks for joining us at CP

whoistracy said...

I love all the colors and patterns you mixed. You have such a great eye!

yyam said...

Awesome texture on your pieces! Thanks for joining us at CP!