Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been awhile

I haven't been able to post all week! No scrapping, no posting, no net surfing really. I am just exhausted here lately. We (Cole and I) can't seem to get over this crud we have. We are going on 3 weeks. I am planning on lounging around all weekend in order to feel better. Maybe between naps I can get some scrapping in? Sorry for the dark pics. I am not sure when we last saw the sun :)

Card Positioning Systems Sketh #151

I turned this one sideways.
Supplies
Bazzill CS
Magic Mesh
Prima Flowers
Doodlebug Brads
Luxe Paper
unknown stamp
MS Ink

I did another just for the heck of it!
Supplies:
Graphic 45
lace and buttons from RAK

Scrap and Stamp posted a challenge to use your stash! No problemo. I have a huge stash of stuff!
Supplies:
Prima Papers, Thickers, unknown stamp, Hambly, Zva, MS ink, Glitz roll stamp (the black dots)
cute kids - Sara O's :)

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Cute cards!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea