Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Well my one day off was busy! We started the morning cleaning the house. As you can imagine it was a disaster zone since I had been working for 6 days in a row. Once that was done we were on to our christmas baking. We made 3 kinds of cookies and covered pretzels. After cutting my finger off trying to cut the almond bark we were done for the day. I even managed sneak in a nap when Cole went to school! This morning I got up and finished cleaning the kitchen, did two loads of laundry and mopped and waxed the kitchen floor. It needed it after all the wet shoes, paws and the pound of powder sugar Cole dumped yesterday. I guess we are in for a yucky storm starting this afternoon. I will take Steve's truck since it has 4WD. I always take extra clothes incase I have to stay up there. In the 3 years I have been there I have only called off due to roads twice. They usually do a good job on I 80. Well off to shower and get dressed. Have a good one everybody!

No comments: