Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lots to catch up on!

Yes I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Life kind of gets in the way of playtime. Work has been busy for both me and Steve. We are hoping now that school is in session we can get in a better routine with Cole and make things easier.

A lot of our time lately has been spent housebreaking our newest family member. She is not doing to bad. She is a smart and spunky little thing that enjoys pestering her older sister Betsy. She also thinks Cole's toys are yummy and Mommy is best for snuggles!

Labor Day weekend we made a really fast trip to the Ville for Cole's birthday. We got to see a lot of family and got to snuggle both nephews. They need squeezes from Aunt Jenny more often. I can't wait to move back there.

Cole started school on Sept 2. He is very excited to go 4 days a week. There are 20 kids in his class and he likes all of his teachers. He likes it so much that today on Saturday he was ready to go back. 

His birthday is Monday. We are going to make a trip into the city for a day at the Museum of Natural History. He will love that! He hasn't been since he was 2 I think so it will all be new for him.

Steve and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on Sept 5. Since we are not big party people we just went out of dinner at a nice place in Joliet. Cole went with us and behaved very well. We has an enjoyable evening. I can't believe how fast 10 years went. I am sure the next ten will be just as fast.

I am fighting a head cold the last few days. Steve was a dear and took Cole with him all over the place today so I could sleep. I literally have slept all day today. I got up at 8am and laid back down from 9 to 3pm. I then made him go and get the good stuff (sudafed) from Wally World. It just works so much better. I am planning on scrapping tonight. I have a few challenges to knock off while the dogs are napping and the boys are at a birthday party.

Alice


Birthday boys.


Berry picking 3 weeks ago.
First day of school!

No comments: