Well I had an idea for my submission for Challenge #2 at Dreamgirls. I wanted to do a cooking reality show. I had the perfect pic and papers. I decided that "sugar coating" my Prima flowers would be fun. I got the bright idea to spray them with spray mount really good and then drench them in glitter. Needless to say it was a sticky mess. It took about 20m for the flowers to dry. It still turned out pretty and I am happy with the results.
I have the day off and we are getting ready to work in the yard. It is beautiful and cannot wait for the weather to stay in the mid 70's all week instead of just a few days! TTFN.