Sunday, April 13, 2008

3-2-1 Blast Off

The Blast-a-Thon has started at the Diner. How fun is this. New challenges everyday. There are some talanted scrappers out there. I get so inspired by looking at their stuff in the gallery. I will post some of my more recent stuff below. Anyone interested in any of the papers you can find most of it at www.scrap-diner.com. Sher's store rocks!
It got cold and dreary here. So much for working in the yard this weekend. I think Steve is going to roll the yard and seed it today. Not going to be able to work on the patio. Cole is not enjoying being stuck inside. Poor guy. He can't hardly wait for summer to get here.



4 comments:

The Duffs said...

So, you've never told me about this white cardstock deal.....we don't have any cardstock at our house (I don't think!)

Jenny said...

time for Jeff to hit WalMart. You can use any paper. Just mak sure it is 4x4 size :)

TanishaRenee said...

awesome projects, I really love the one about diet coke. That's one of my fave color combos!!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI-your wicked stepmom checks your blog on a regular basis!!! Love all the pics of Cole ;-) Oh and I love you, too ;-)

Hugzzzzzzzzzz