Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some Bunny Came to Our House

Well it was a pretty successful Easter morning. Cole and I slept until 8:30am. Our alarm clock was him wetting my bed! Once that catastrophe was taken care of we hunted eggs and ate chocolate bunny. Easter brunch at Delaney's with Mary was yummy. Cole wasn't that hungry. After all he had just eaten half a chocolate bunny. This afternoon we decided to brave the cold (40 with flurries here and there) and try out his new Pokemon kite. For a dollar it worked great. Cole, having never flown a kite before, was in tears that his kite was "too high". Once we demonstrated that it wasn't going to take off he was cool and got into it. Can you say sensitive. Well off to scrap. I have a ton of cards that I got done and I am going to submit to different publications. Once they are accepted or denied then I will post them.
Happy Easter.




No comments: