Monday, February 25, 2008

Case of the Monday's

Monday has almost come and gone. It was a typical wild day at the office. Too many patients too much sickness and too little space and time. Knock on wood I have been healthy this year. I use so much hand sanitizer I should be healthy for a lifetime! Cole is having a few issues listening with Daddy being gone. We have the entire day together tomorrow. I am afraid one of may not make it. We are supposed to get snow tonight. My luck he won't be able to go to school! I am going to post the snowball layout that I made Friday night. All was going well until Cole decided to "help" with a green hilighter. I think I got it fixed but I wanted to strangle him. My layouts can take hours and he had it undone in a matter of seconds. Good night and come help shovel tomorrow.


No comments: